It’s that time of the month. No, not that one, the one you enjoy! Simon, Sheldon, and Susan come together to give you the highlights of the past month in all new June 2011 episode of “Did You Catch All That?”!
DC Comics has a reboot coming up in just a few months, so Sheldon and Simon talk about its impact on the comic business as well as what books they can’t wait for. Susan tells you some of the best horror you may have missed and asks, “Are You Scared Yet?”. The Boys cover the big summer events, Flashpoint and Fear Itself. Find out what comics you need to pick up in your local comic book store with Simon’s segment, “On Shelves Now”. Susan talks to us about a few great indy books in “I Made it Myself”, and Sheldon gets a surprise from the dynamic duo! So put down your taco enjoy us in the June 2011 edition of “Did You Catch All That?”
00:00:11 – Introduction
00:00:43 – Pros and Cons
- Sheldon and Sheldon talks about the BIG DC Comics reboot
00:02:51 – Simon has Issues
- Flashpoint: Frankenstein and the Creatures of the Unknown #1 by Jeff Lemire and artist Ibraim Roberson.
00:03:25 -Girl on Girls
- Birds of Prey #13 by Gail Simone.
- Batgirl 22 by Bryan Q. Miller
00:04:22- Sheldon has issues
- Mystery Men by David Liss
00:05:00 – On Shelves Now
- Elephantmen Volume 4 -Questionable Things by Richard Starkings
- Tintin – The secret of the unicorn and Tintin red rackham’s treasure by Hergé
- The Walking Dead Volume 14 – by Robert Kirkman
00:05:39 – Scared Yet?
- American Vampire: Survival of the Fittest #1 by Scott Snyder.
- Deadlands #1 by David Gallaher
00:06:42 – Events
- Marvel’s Fear Itself #3 by Matt Fraction
- Dc Comic’s FlashPoint #2 by Geoff Johns
00:08:25 – I Made it Myself
- Green Wake #3 by Kurtis Wiebe.
- Anya’s Ghost by Vera Brosgol
00:09:29 Susan has issues
- Graveyard of Empires #1 by Mark Sable
00:10:16 -Wrap it up