What? It’s October already? That can mean only one thing! It’s time, once again, for Comic Impact’s Halloween Costume Contest! That’s right all you cosplay girls and guys, it’s time for you to put your best mask forward and compete with all your fellow Impacteers to prove that you’ve got the best comic themed costume in the land! Wanna read the ever so simple instructions? You know you do!
Ever So Simple Instructions
1. Wear your favorite comic book theme costume.
2. Print out a “Comic Impact Halloween Logo.”
3. Take a picture of you in your costume holding the logo.
4. Send us the picture of you and the logo.
Now, I know what you’re dying to know: “What’s the prize?” Well, third prize will be a copy of Hulk #25 signed by the book’s artist and friend of the site, Gabriel Hardman! Second prize will be a copy of Uncanny X-Force #1 signed by that book’s artist Jerome Opena, who’s also a good pal of ours! Our grand prize will be….(DRUMROLL!)…A $100 Amazon gift card!
Plus, all contestants will be winning some kick ass bragging rights because we’ll be displaying pics of new contestants every week, plus you can come and check out all our current contestants at any time!
Now do you want to hear the boring, official rules? Didn’t think so, but here they are anyway.
The Boring, Official Rules
1. Costumes must be comic book related
2. No photoshop other than basic color adjustment
3. No Convention or professional photographs.
4. JPG format only
5. One entry per person
6. You must give your name as you’d like it to appear with the entry
7. All photos must be received by November 5.
8. No Group photos
9. HAVE FUN!
Please send all contest photos to email@example.com. Subject title “Spooky Contest.” Make sure that you also include your name as you’d like it to appear in the email as well. Be advised, we will be contacting the winners via the email account you send us your picture through. Winners will be announced on November 5, 2010 as chosen by the highly qualified and exhaustively trained Comic Impact staff. Good luck Impacteers!